Domain is suspended

Hi!
my domain computerkurs.epizy.com is suspended because of exceeded the daily limits of service.
Nobody have used my site till 6:00 am.
So I don’t know why it should already exceeded.

Also I cannot connect me via a ftp client to the webhost

Please send me more details why the site is already exceeded and how I can download the files from the webhost.
kindly regards

Daily limits are the limits of the resources used in this hosting. You need to wait 21 hours, and until then, download the files via FTP.

Is it possible to find out hwo has used my domain in the night about 2 and 3 o clock in the morning.
The next problem is that I need the data today. So is there a possibility to login to my data today?
Kindly regards

You need to see the graphs in the Control Panel on who has used the website resources at that time.
If you want the files now, and you are on a suspended account, the only thing to do is nothing but wait until the account is unlocked again, then download all your files and move them to another hosting of your choice or iFastNet’s premium hosting.

Thanks for your answer. I can see the craph but cannot see any further information like who has used the website resources at that time.
kindly regards

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.