Domain Point

I’m using my main domain in a website, therefore i can’t use the nameservers of infinityfree. I create a sub domain in which in cname records i’m using infinityfree nameservers but not working. How can i link my sub domain with infinityfree hosting? Is there any ip addresses or what?

@CoolHaka said:
I’m using my main domain in a website, therefore i can’t use the nameservers of infinityfree. I create a sub domain in which in cname records i’m using infinityfree nameservers but not working. How can i link my sub domain with infinityfree hosting? Is there any ip addresses or what?

First of all, why can’t you use InfinityFree’s Name servers?

You need to point your domain to InfinityFree’s Nameservers before you can add your domain.

I can’t use nameservers because i already use nameservers in my main domain. Means in the main domain yoursite.com, i’m already using nameservers for an another website but now i created a sub domain like test.yoursite.com for which i can’t use nameservers. I tried cname records through nameservers but not working. Please help me.

@CoolHaka said:
I can’t use nameservers because i already use nameservers in my main domain. Means in the main domain yoursite.com, i’m already using nameservers for an another website but now i created a sub domain like test.yoursite.com for which i can’t use nameservers. I tried cname records through nameservers but not working. Please help me.

Your main domain must be pointed to InfinityFree’s nameservers first!
Your can create a cname for your subdomain that points to the IF servers but it will be just useless cause your subdomain will point to nothing (unless you point it to a website that is hosted here) and you can’t add a subdomain here. Only main domain is allowed.