Domain redirecting to suspendeddomains

Hello! My domain has been redirecting to suspendeddomains. My account status shows active! Please help as soon as possible! the domain is forum.arcadesite.me I have set up cname record in my dns registrar to point from arcadesiteforum.epizy.com(which is my registered subdomain here) to the domain forum.arcadesite.me . Whenever I type in forum.arcadesite.me, it redirects to suspendeddomains.org

@raptor_hunter said:
Hello! My domain has been redirecting to suspendeddomains. My account status shows active! Please help as soon as possible! the domain is forum.arcadesite.me I have set up cname record in my dns registrar to point from arcadesiteforum.epizy.com(which is my registered subdomain here) to the domain forum.arcadesite.me . Whenever I type in forum.arcadesite.me, it redirects to suspendeddomains.org

If you first time added your account you will need to wait for your DNS to propagate due to $hat so called “DNS PROPAGATION”

@raptor_hunter said:

Or if you done something wrong or exceeding Limit, please check the KB article:

I checked forum.arcadesite.me, but I cannot find any account for it. I couldn’t find any account for arcadesite.me either. Do you have an account username I can check?

Your site is working,what’s the problem?

@raptor_hunter said:

Your dns name servers are pointed to Cloudflare.
Please create a cname record that points to your main domain in your account, you can see what is your domain in cpanel.
Or you can just change your name servers to InfinityFree, if you are not really knowledgeable on DNS thingy.