Domain sendiri kenapa tidak bisa di host ke infinityfree

My website URL is:

What I’m seeing is:

I’m using this software:

Additional information:

Muncul pesan “Domain khusus yang dipilih sudah digunakan di byet.org. Harap hapus domain khusus dari akun Anda di byet.org sebelum Anda dapat menghostingnya di InfinityFree.”

First of all, please note that this is an English language forum. So please make sure to write your messages in English, or at least include an English translation with your message.

Machine translated for the convenience of other people reading this:

Why can’t your own domain be hosted to infinityfree

The message "The selected custom domain has already been used at byet.org. Please delete the custom domain from your account at byet.org before you can host it on InfinityFree. "

Nulinenggani.com

Your domain name is currently in use at freehostingtrust.com. Please remove the domain name from your account there before you can add it to your account here.

2 Likes

Nama server sudah di ganti jadi NS1.BYET.ORG.

It’s good that you changed the nameservers of your domain, but changing the nameservers of a domain does not typically remove the domain from any hosting service anywhere. You still need to login to the control panel of freehostingtrust.com and delete the domain from there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.