Domain still managed by InfinityFree

Ok so READ CAREFULLY

So my friend bought the domain “412quack.com” from a website called NameSilo. We had connected it to here so we would temporarily be able to add files. Now we have an IFastNet account and paid for a transfer to that place and it says it isn’t active and when I go to the new domain it is still in InfinityFree. What do I do to get it off of InfinityFree without turning it into suspendeddomain.org?

If you purchased an account at iFastNet, please contact iFastNet support to get your website migrated.

@Admin said:
If you purchased an account at iFastNet, please contact iFastNet support to get your website migrated.

But the thing is, it is linked to Infinity Free, and I need it off without it turning into suspendeddomain.org

@4424dev said:

@Admin said:

But the thing is, it is linked to Infinity Free, and I need it off without it turning into suspendeddomain.org

Again, iFastNet can help you get your website moved. Just contact them. The longer you wait to contact them, the longer it will take for your website to get moved. You paid iFastNet, not InfinityFree. If you don’t have an active account here, we cannot help you.