Domain supended CNAME-record

My website URL is: http://test.lotor-server.top

What I’m seeing is: I made CNAME record pointing at lotor-server.epizy.com but i keep getting domainsuspended.

You must add the domain lotor-server.top with the ns1.byet.org and ns2.byet.org nameservers via the Addon Domains section. Then create a subdomain called “test” with the last domain of the dropdown (AKA the one you’ve added through the Addon Domains section) and copy all the files from the main htdocs to test.lotor-server.top/htdocs and test the files if they’re working.

Is here possibility to point at webpage hosted on infinityfree without nameservers from infinityfree ?

No, you can’t before pointing the nameservers, if not you may get redirected to suspendeddomain.org or suspended-website.com!

Yes and no. After the domain name is added to your account, you can move it to external nameservers. But in order to add the domain to your account, the domain must point to our nameservers first.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.