Domain suspended for no reason

Getting same, account suspended, just uploaded my wiki xD need to found a best hoster maybe or paid but not here… xD bye

Can you tell me what the suspension is for please?

Normally that does not cause a suspension. Can you share your URL?
Thanks.

free4funs.freecluster.eu

Ive uload wiki and after 1500 files+, connection was timed out… when check, account suspended so yes it’s this xD

Your InfinityFree account epiz_XXXXX (Website for free4funs.freecluster.eu) has been suspended.

Your account was taken down because you have exceeded the usage limits for free hosting or because of abuse.

Ok, well either the system false identified you site as abusive (It does happen) or you did more than just upload ~1,500 files. Either way, you should be able to contact support via a link in the email and explain things to them. They will eb able to tell you exactly what happened and why.

and repeat always same next time? no thanks :slight_smile: but thanks for help :wink:

I split your topic. Please don’t hijack someone else’s topic unless you’re 100% sure the issue is identical. And in this case, you could clearly see that the account in the other topic was not actually suspended, and yours definitely is.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.