Domain suspended

Hello sir, its been long time i am facing a problem with my free hosting account epiz_20130108. The website connected with this account is redirecting to suspended domain page but the cpanel is opening properly. Please check my account and give me a solution.
Domain is www.gauravagrawal.ga

@Gaurav please send us your raw domain name without any parked or added on domains (.ga).

Also, have you searched the knowledge base?

@Gaurav said:
Hello sir, its been long time i am facing a problem with my free hosting account epiz_20130108. The website connected with this account is redirecting to suspended domain page but the cpanel is opening properly. Please check my account and give me a solution.

It looks like that InfinityFree didn’t suspend your domain, cause every domain suspended redirects to suspendeddomain.org (or they might have change their redirect).
It looks like this is your script.

Maybe you can try this KB article.
https://infinityfree.net/support/my-account-was-suspended/

@UnknownLolz said:
It looks like that InfinityFree didn’t suspend your domain, cause every domain suspended redirects to suspendeddomain.org (or they might have change their redirect).
It looks like this is your script.
Maybe you can try this KB article.
https://infinityfree.net/support/my-account-was-suspended/
That’s very odd because I’ve noticed that too. It seems to me like everyone who goes to the suspendeddomain.org are due to “illegal” domain rules when parking. But, @Gaurav’s website does seem to be issuing the “Account Suspended” notice. Which means either Gaurav put it there or InfinityFree really did suspend the account?

Gaurav, try going to your “File Directory” and let us know what you see there.

@Gaurav said:

Hello,
Have you been using iFastnet before or had you been offered a trial which expired?
This usually happens to previous iFastnet customers, where you must tell their Support to remove your domain from there to be available again on InfinityFree, but if you never used them this is not the problem.

@Friendifie-Inc said:
But, @Gaurav’s website does seem to be issuing the “Account Suspended” notice. Which means either Gaurav put it there or InfinityFree really did suspend the account?
Even when InfnityFree suspends an account, it redirects to suspendeddomain.org, it does not show this page.

The domain name was upgraded to iFastNet, so your nameservers here were updated by iFastNet to connect your domain to your iFastNet premium account.

Please contact iFastNet about this. They can tell you why your account was suspended and may be able to help you get either your premium account reactivated or the domain attached to your free hosting account again.