E-mail from the host...

So i’ve received this e-mail from the byethst support and i want to know more: First of all, this is not scam, this happened to me before this, so:

`Dear Valued Customer

We have noticed that your free hosting account rfgd_### name hosting the domain names

###.rf.gd

has became quite successful.

While free hosting accounts are great, we do recommend that successful sites should upgrade to premium hosting before limits are reached of the free hosting account (as this would cause a service disruption).

We would like to invite you to check our premium hosting plans at Web Hosting, Domain Registration, Dedicated Server, VPS Server

Every paid hosting account includes a free domain name, unlimited disk space, unlimited file sizes, no daily / monthly CPU limits and are hosted on severs up-to 4 times faster than free hosting!

The price to upgrade your free hosting website to premium starts at only $2.99 per month.

You can also get a great discount on the hosting plan using the coupon code ‘freeupgrade’, which will give a 20% discount on your order.

To place an order for a premium hosting account upgrade, please visit

http://ifastnet.com/portal/order.php

Best Regards`

@MoonlightCapital said:
So i’ve received this e-mail from the byethst support and i want to know more: First of all, this is not scam, this happened to me before this, so:

`Dear Valued Customer

We have noticed that your free hosting account rfgd_### name hosting the domain names

###.rf.gd

has became quite successful.

While free hosting accounts are great, we do recommend that successful sites should upgrade to premium hosting before limits are reached of the free hosting account (as this would cause a service disruption).

We would like to invite you to check our premium hosting plans at Web Hosting, Domain Registration, Dedicated Server, VPS Server

Every paid hosting account includes a free domain name, unlimited disk space, unlimited file sizes, no daily / monthly CPU limits and are hosted on severs up-to 4 times faster than free hosting!

The price to upgrade your free hosting website to premium starts at only $2.99 per month.

You can also get a great discount on the hosting plan using the coupon code ‘freeupgrade’, which will give a 20% discount on your order.

To place an order for a premium hosting account upgrade, please visit

http://ifastnet.com/portal/order.php

Best Regards`

Hello.

It seems like this is a 3rd party advertisement, however it is not our official Premium hosting, but rather theirs.

Mike

as this would cause a service disruption

This astonishes me a bit. However i received e-mails of this kind and just nothing happened

iFastNet (who provide the infrastructure of InfinityFree) may send such emails if your account is getting a lot of visitors. The email itself is no reason for concern, but you may wish to check the Account Statistics in your control panel to see how you’re doing in terms of resource usage.

If the resource usage shown there is high, you may follow the advice of the email and upgrade your account. Because if you hit the resource limits, your account could be (temporarily) taken down.

Whether you choose to upgrade to iFastnet, XVHOST or another hosting provider is up to you though.