Hi, please up the php.ini to these specifications

max_execution_time 300
memory_limit 256M
post_max_size 64M
upload_max_filesize 64M

so i can activate a plugin for my wordpress website

hi
you can not edit php.ini (it’s locked)

maximum PHP execution time being limited to 20 seconds and it’s not possible to change it. If you need more please consider premium hosting

1 Like

you can specify which plugin you want to use so people can suggest you an alternative

1 Like

@OxyDac said:
hi
you can not edit php.ini (it’s locked)

maximum PHP execution time being limited to 20 seconds and it’s not possible to change it. If you need more please consider premium hosting

This is directed at the administrator, not you lol. And it can be changed. Are you dumb?

The plugin comes with my theme, therefore there are no alternatives lol.

I’m glad I made you laugh
enjoy the rest of the day

1 Like

Thanks for posting on my thread with irrelevant shit.

Goodbye!

Hi,
@OxyDac was only telling you that php.ini can’t be edited by Admin (The Admin of these forums).

Also due to many website hosted on the servers they have to set execution time to 20 seconds and if they raise this up, these are the possible effects:

1. Server Down.
  2. Low Uptime.
  3. Can cause server maintenance often.

@UnknownLolz said:
Hi,
@OxyDac was only telling you that php.ini can’t be edited by Admin (The Admin of these forums).

Also due to many website hosted on the servers they have to set execution time to 20 seconds and if they raise this up, these are the possible effects:

1. Server Down.
  2. Low Uptime.
  3. Can cause server maintenance often.

another idiot lol. nevermind this can be closed.

@HyperFilter said:
Are you dumb?

I should ask you that question.

1. This is a community support forum. Not my personal inbox. Don’t insult people trying to help you, if you specifically want my help (but didn’t even indicate so in your first message).
  2. @OxyDac is right here, you cannot increase these limits. If you want to up these limits, you need to up your account to premium hosting.

@HyperFilter said:
another idiot lol.

That’s exactly what I’m thinking too. But the only entitled idiot here is you.

Do you really think you can just barge in, demand speak with the owner of a FREE hosting service and have the server configurations changed for millions of websites just because your theme says it needs it?

The world doesn’t revolve around you.

8 Likes

@Admin said:

@HyperFilter said:
Are you dumb?

1. This is a community support forum. Not my personal inbox. Don’t insult people trying to help you, if you specifically want my help (but didn’t even indicate so in your first message).
  2. @OxyDac is right here, you cannot increase these limits. If you want to up these limits, you need to up your account to premium hosting.

@HyperFilter said:
another idiot lol.

Do you really think you can just barge in, demand speak with the owner of a FREE hosting service and have the server configurations changed for millions of websites just because your theme says it needs it?

Lol who the fuck you talking to you retarded ass nigga. you’re all fucking stupid as shit. Please, learn how to properly run a host, you fucking retard lmfao.

@Admin said:

@HyperFilter said:
Are you dumb?

@HyperFilter said:
another idiot lol.

Keep talking out your ass, with your poor grammar you foreign piece of shit. No wonder you run a free host, you fucking loser lmao

Then how about being smart: use your own PC as server and assign your public IP to TLD

There, you can install your god-doesn’t-even-want-to-know plugin, direct access to php.ini and “free”

This whole argument proves that you did not even touch ToS. Please learn how to read patiently, it’s always worth your time and prevents you from thinking “This whole thing is a set up, f*** this thing”

@Joo_Nath said:
Then how about being smart: use your own PC as server and assign your public IP to TLD

There, you can install your god-doesn’t-even-want-to-know plugin, direct access to php.ini and “free”

This whole argument proves that you did not even touch ToS. Please learn how to read patiently, it’s always worth your time and prevents you from thinking “This whole thing is a set up, f*** this thing”

Why are u here u dickhead lol. clearly this shit is over and done with, you retard.

@Joo_Nath said:

And don’t tell me to be patient, you wannabe authority member lmfao. Fucking joke.

@HyperFilter said:

@Admin said:

@HyperFilter said:
Are you dumb?

@HyperFilter said:
another idiot lol.

Lol who the fuck you talking to you retarded ass nigga. you’re all fucking stupid as shit. Please, learn how to properly run a host, you fucking retard lmfao.

Hey!
Your a F***** A*s mate!
Your another bad tempered here!

Go find another hosting yourself b****!

Lol, too scared to curse? Pussy.

I’m not going hostile to anyone, including you, at any circumstances. Because I have something that you may not know or even heard, which called “manner”.

Good luck fiddling with your php.ini problem. Go find the solution elsewhere (which I bet you won’t).

A bonus from me as part of community: your post has been flagged. It’s only matter of time and consideration by staff to take action of what you’ve done here.

the user made a mistake at first
and now trying to turn it all as that it was just a joke
he violated TOS 6.1

1 Like

@HyperFilter

PHP.INI values cannot be changed on Free Hosting, this is a limit that is set so that free hosting can continue to host thousands of websites.

Seriously now, if you think that anyone is going to increase this limit just for you, you are the idiot. Multiple requests had be done in the past and they were all rejected.

Oh, and one more thing.
You call the users here who are trying to help you DUMB and IDIOTS, and when Admin himself comes to answer to this stupid post you call him a retard.
Congrats!

You are risking getting a ban here, because you break the rules by insulting people only wanting to help you.

You have to learn that we cannot do anything Just For A User. If we did what every user requested, then how would Admin and staff pay for the bills?

If you really want this, go to premium hosting, or find another free host, although I highly doubt that there would be another free hosting who would change the values just for you.

3 Likes

not just ban - All this can also be reported on abuse @ his ISP
let’s not forget that every ISP also has its own rules (how to behave on the internet)

for such offenses is a penalty of 7 days without internet

for difficult cases up to 4 weeks
and if it repeats account is permanently terminated

1 Like