Email Account, Webmail, Forwarders issues

Since last weekend, there have been issues with the storage system of the free hosting mail server.

Because of this, you may experience the following issues:

• Unable to login to email accounts.
  • Unable to receive emails.
  • Unable to send emails.
  • Unable to forwarded emails.

We are aware of the issue and our supplier iFastNet is working hard to resolve this as soon as possible. However, the nature of this issue means that the email system needs to be rebuilt from scratch. This means it may take a long time before the new email system is complete and everything is migrated.

As soon as I know more, I’ll update this topic.

THIS ISSUE DOES NOT AFFECT WEBSITES. PLEASE STOP ATTRIBUTING RANDOM ISSUES TO THIS.

UPDATE 6th of May 2019: It has taken a long while, but it appears that iFastNet was able to fix the email server for now. The mail service has been moved to new, more powerful hardware with plenty of capacity to allow the mail server to grow. It did suffer from problems with email delivery first, but those have been tackled as well.

iFastNet did their best to migrate all email accounts, messages and forwarders, but it’s possible some content may have gone missing. If you find you are unable to login to an email account, or an email forwarder does not work, please remove it from the control panel and then add it again.

2 Likes

Admin the new issue occurs of forwarding domains

@RavinderS said:
Admin the new issue occurs of forwarding domains

this is a separate issue

1 Like

When is the problem fixed, i expect important and urgent e-mails

@TheBruno said:

Did you check the latest thread?

The issues are due to the servers maintainance and it is expected to finish this week.

1 Like

@ChrisPAR said:

@TheBruno said:

Did you check the latest thread?

The issues are due to the servers maintainance and it is expected to finish this week.

I wish this were true, but it isn’t. The email storage is a separate system which requires it’s own solution. After all the websites are migrated to the new cloud storage system, the email storage issue will be addressed.

The new cloud storage does create opportunities to improve the email storage as well, but requires more effort to be finished.

@sepnaweb said:
??? ??? ?? ???
is this available for free accounts?

I’m sorry, but I don’t know what that is. All I see is a lot of characters I can’t read.

Also, if the question is not related to the email storage issue, could you please create a new topic rather than asking your question to whatever the first topic is you click on?

13th october still unable to receive email? then, should be when this inconvenience solve?

@aimiasmara said:

13th october still unable to receive email? then, should be when this inconvenience solve?

I don’t know when this issue will be resolved, but I’m pretty certain it will take at least a few more weeks. The email system needs to be redesigned from the ground up, essentially, to solve this issue. And such a big change takes time to get it done right.

the problem has been solved or not?

I need urgent email forwarder

@sdeependra309 said:
the problem has been solved or not?

No, this problem has definitely not been resolved, and likely won’t be resolved very soon. This issue is a consequence of how the email system was set up initially, and it will take some major changes to fix it.

:frowning:

can’t verify my comodo ssl then ?

my email is not working yet

@user93652649 said:
can’t verify my comodo ssl then ?

You could try a separate email provider, probably. I believe Zoho still has a free tier (even though they axed IMAP and SMTP support a year ago or so).

@ome_mishra said:
my email is not working yet

Nor does anyone else’s. This issue has not been resolved yet, there are other issues right now which have more priority.

My email content say unable to load from load…Cant see email content and to whom it was sent.This issue is persisting since yesterday morning… Please help immediately.

when I log in webmail all my messages have disappeared sometimes. Sometimes it works perfect!

Is the problem allready fixed? I can’t receive mail on my Mailbox.

Good thing I didn’t set up my email/webmail account. I was using my free site as a testing place.
It’s been almost 2 months since you posted your announcement. Most likely, these people are losing customers and missing important Emails. I wouldn’t be surprised if they went somewhere else.