Email Account, Webmail, Forwarders issues

But from my side everything is working fine.

I am trying to access the roundcubemail, but I cannot open the Webmail. I think the server down again.I get following message after a minute;

This site canā€™t be reached 185.27.132.238 took too long to respond.
Search Google for roundcubemail
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

1 Like

Yes, the email server seems to be down again. Iā€™ll check with iFastNet whatā€™s going on. But please keep in mind that more outages can and will happen until the issue described in the first post is resolved.

@Admin pls how long will it take to fix the email server?I am expecting a very important mail from a client.

1 Like

Like Iā€™ve said many, many, many times before. I donā€™t know when this issue will be resolved, but I do know that it will not happen soon.

If your income is dependent on your email system to work, please consider purchasing an actual business email service, rather than relying on the free email addon of a free website hosting service. We do what we can to make the service as good as possible, but we canā€™t compete with business services for the price of $0.

1 Like

If your income is dependent on your email system to work, please consider purchasing an actual business email service,

I bet you sell these donā€™t youā€¦ I will never transfer to a premium account, so if you are disrupting my free mail in some hegelian strategy, or some shock test, then you are waating your time with meā€¦

My e-mail is still very unreliable, and this forum should document just how poor the service is, if anything, to deter potential clients from making the same mistakes, I did, namely invest a lot of time in a product not fit for purpose over half of the timeā€¦Nothing personal against you, but when my non - profit community based project invest time in something, we expect it to workā€¦

Can you please point our where we have these premium email offers?

Spoilers: we donā€™t sell anything ourselves. No premium hosting. No premium email. We have some affiliate offers, but not for an email service.

Please donā€™t accuse us of things you have absolutely zero evidence for. I know you are angry about this, and about us, and you have all the right to be. But please donā€™t use that anger to spread false information and unfounded accusations.

Which is why I wish iFastNet would hurry up with the new email system as well. But alas, I canā€™t control what they are working on or how fast they can complete it.

Although I would deter people from using the email service to begin with. Even when it was working most of the time, it was extremely limited and poorly tacked on to the website hosting service. I have never and will never state that our email service was remotely business ready.

As for the wasting your time, after all your messages, you are still here, berating me for what I say. Despite having repeatedly told you that I am not in a position to fix this, and I donā€™t believe that this unreliable email system was done intentially by anyone. You make it sound like I broke this on purpose to scam people into upgrading.

But I would like to state very clearly to everyone reading this topic: please do not pay us based on the broken email service weā€™re offering right now. Pay anyone but us. We donā€™t deserve your money. Find our worst competitor and pay them to spite us. Thatā€™s what we deserve, because we provide a very broken email service right now. We are, and we should be, ashamed that our email service is working this poorly for such a long time.

2 Likes

Yes you should be ashamed, because it is rubbishā€¦ I donā€™t expext whistles and bells, just for it to function when I need it to, nothing more, nothing lessā€¦

I just decided to use your webhosting service. I have been trying for days to receive emails but it is not working. From this forum can i assume the issue is on your end ?

Thanks.

If youā€™ve verified that:

Then yes, itā€™s safe to conclude that the problem is not specific to your account.

Please fix this as soon as possible. ASAP

@Admin, when iFastNet is done migrating, will emails that were stored in the crashed system be accessible on the new system?

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

I donā€™t know. Initially, I was warned that email might not be migrated. But from what Iā€™ve been told later, they have started moving some of the emails onto the new system for testing. So maybe they can migrate it.

1 Like

Cool, thanks. I have only 3 emails in my inbox at [email protected]ā€¦ just in case itā€™s suitable for testing. Ha!

Hey Admin i need some help o canā€™t install phpmyadmin itā€™s say PasswordAllowed NO

something like this how to fix it

and thank you.

Duuude, my emailā€™s up. The emails are in my email. My site is fine. All this for free? Awesome. Thanks again.

email%20error

Hi admin, I wondered if you could help me, I have decided to take your advice and try other e-mail options, the websites work brilliantly, so I have installed Thunderbird, and I get the following message, what am I doing wrongā€¦

Any help would be appreciated, thanksā€¦

error%202

It is saying my password is wrong, I am using the password I set up in the control panel for the account, and it is not having itā€¦ What am I doing wrongā€¦

Thanks anybody who takes the time to try and helpā€¦

@PaulNewman IMAP, POP and SMTP support is not available for free hosting, and never has been. The only way you can access your email accounts is using our webmail service.

If you would like to use other webmail software, desktop email clients or mobile apps, please consider upgrading your account to premium hosting (where IMAP, POP and SMTP is available) or using a third party email service with your domain.

In any case, itā€™s an intended restriction which is not related to this outage.

1 Like