Email Accounts

Username (epiz_28661022)

Error Message

Sorry due to spam issues email accounts are no longer supported, please consider upgrading your account if this is required

Other Information

Why has this service been disabled because I need it on the login page to send the activation message. Please tell me what the problem is.

IF no longer provides email due to abuse that many have used it for. You can still use third party solutions like Yandex and Postable.

If you could explain more I can tell you what would work best.

1 Like

Which one is better to provide free email and can I link it with the Freenom free domain (saudilink.ml) and if it is possible, can you explain to me how to connect it with Infinityfree?

@Greenreader9 will be right with you but please just give them some time! we are both friends i will help sort it out to !

looking at your message

well freenom is hard to connect to so please just want for a response

@Charlie12
I created a yandex account and linked it with my domain, but I still have one step, which is DNS management registration and I don’t know how. Could you please explain to me.

You don’t need to do that. Just copy the records that are shown in that screenshot to the DNS control. IF does not support TXT records, so you will have to use Cloudflare.

2 Likes

Use Gmail SMTP or https://improvmx.com/ alias. I used for my domain and now i have a professional email "Send Mail As" with an email alias on Gmail — ImprovMX

1 Like

@Greenreader9
Thank you from the heart

2 Likes

No problem! If you can any future questions, just feel free to ask!

2 Likes

Like @Greenreader9 said! you can ask me @Charlie12 or @Greenreader9
we will both be at your service! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Charlie12 @Greenreader9
I have another question, I have created an email address for my website, example: ([email protected]),
I’ve done all the methods above and have linked my DNS email to Cloudflare, but how do I add it to my site or to InfinityFree. (Sorry for my incomprehensible language, but i don’t speak english so i use Google Translate)

Your language is fine (In fact, I couldn’t even tell!). What do you mean by “add it to your account”?

@Greenreader9
I created a mail for my site via Yandex and did all the methods above, but now I want to link it to my site, for example, when someone logs in, he gets a message from this mail ([email protected]) and not via the mail that is in infinityfree. Example: ([email protected])

When someone logs in where? It sounds like this is something you have to setup with whatever software you are using.

@Greenreader9
To my site

Well, yes. What is your site made from? (Wordpress, custom coded, ect.)

@Greenreader9
I am using a script, log in to my site and try logging in with your real email to receive a message and look at the sent mail.(saudilink.ml)

Ok, so in that script there may be a setting to change the email it came from. If there is not, search google with the script name and “change sending email address”

@Greenreader9
Is this what you mean?

There, just change that information to what matches the email address.