Email is not working

Hey! I have attempted to login to the InfinityFree custom emails and it does not work even when the account is made and I am entering the correct username and password. Is something wrong or do I need to make a new account?

So, @Admin what do I do?

@Nicholas said:
Hey! I have attempted to login to the InfinityFree custom emails and it does not work even when the account is made and I am entering the correct username and password. Is something wrong or do I need to make a new account?

What error did you see?

Also the cPanel password is different with your custom email password.

@Nicholas said:
it does not work

What does not work? “Email doesn’t work” could be one of thousands of different symptoms, depending on what you want to do with email.

If I understand your message correctly, you are having trouble logging in to the webmail client? Can you please confirm whether that’s the issue?

It keeps saying “Login Failed”

@Nicholas said:
It keeps saying “Login Failed”

Again, what is “it”? What says “Login Failed”? When and where do you see that error.

Right after I enter the username and password I click login. But the inbox does not load. Instead, below the login button, there is a text that says “Login Failed”. Even when I am entering the correct information.

Picture: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Oh, and yes it is logging into the Webmail

@Nicholas said:
Oh, and yes it is logging into the Webmail

Why is the username Nicholas?
The username should be like this [email protected]

You will need to create an email account first through vPanel.

Thanks so much for your help!