Email problem

Name serer are not managed by us.

Itā€™s humble request kindly help me

I donā€˜t work or own InfinityFree so I canā€™t do much.

You can add an SPF record for your domain through the ā€œSPF Recordsā€ section in the control panel.

I just checked the mail-tester.com results you shared before, which currently show me a 7.5/10. If you add the SPF record, that will be 8.5/10. While itā€™s not perfect, it should be more than enough to get your email accepted.

If the target mail provider still doesnā€™t accept your message, you may want to contact them about it as well. Because either they broke something, or just have ridiculously harsh spam filters. In either case, thatā€™s a problem on their end, and not something we can fix.

sorry to bother, Iā€™m having an issue with my email. I have the mx record in cpanel & everything looks good but, when I send a message from anywhere it will not receive in the inbox or anywhere else. What might be wrong? webpage surfsidecowboy.com , Iā€™m thinking the mx record has not propagated yet but I just want to be sure. Thanks for your reply.

Can you use Spam Emails Tester to test the emails and see if theyā€™re likely to go in the spam or not?

ok I did run the check and itā€™s working and also sent email from gmail account to sursidecowboy.com and it sent, so I think the prob could be my php contact page. I will do an overview of my pages and see what is causing it not to send. Thanks again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.