Emulator console

Hi! I got a emulator to start where can i find a console?

I have already tried doing this that’s is not working you can’t do it :frowning: it’s probably caused because on the “emulator” doesn’t show ads (advertise) but on browser does. (maybe I have done something wrong but ok)(or I’m misunderstanding something)

Serieus dus ik hier niks op hosten…

Sorry I don’t speak that alien lang. Can you speak in English? :us:

Did you mean Dutch? I will translate it for you with Google Translate:

Really but i cant host her

I’m not sure what sort of emulators you are talking about. But if you want to host some sort of video game software on the server: you can’t do that on a website hosting service.

A website hosting service (typically shortened as web hosting) is intended for hosting websites. While it’s sometimes possible to host other web related stuff to some degree, running arbitrary software on the system is not possible.

So if you need to run some sort of game software, you should look for something else than website hosting. Maybe there is a game hosting service or other specialized provider available who can host and manage this software for you. But if not, your best option is to get your own (virtual) server to install the software on.

Just to confirm: this is not a restriction of free hosting specifically. Premium and business hosting doesn’t allow you to run custom server software either.

1 Like

Can i make a webshop with a database voor accounts here?

i think he mean “a mobile app to assess cpanel” if im not wrong

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.