Epizy.com & Database Server is down

can’t access cPanel because the main domain (epizy.com) is down. What is going on? is there an outage on the ifastnet hosting server?

4 Likes

some of my web pages are failing to load as well (giving me error 502)

2 Likes

yes me too, my website shows an error can’t connect to the database

4 Likes

Error establishing a database connection

Anyone actually SUPPORT this site??

1 Like

https://cpanel.epizy.com/panel/indexpl.php?option=stats2&ttt=-1068732866219460608

MySQL server has gone away

What the Actual F?

hello JTarbuskovich welcome to the community, this seems to be a global problem we just have to wait for a fix from ifastnet or ask for an explanation from the admin

Seems you get what you pay for … bailing on this garbage ASAP.

1 Like

this problem will be fixed soon we just need to report it then wait

2 Likes

Yep, database is off… Yes we report it right away so they should be fixing soon… It is great free service for me so far.

2 Likes

Hey guys, My website is also down, i think this problem is with everyone.
I hope InfinityFree guys are working on it.

6 Likes

I am able to login using this link https://cpanel.freeweb.pk/

but database still off

you can only log in to the control panel but there are features that can’t be used

4 Likes

Same issue. Just checked my control panel and surprised to see that my database is gone.

1 Like

what happened to epizy.com?
is the problem can be fix or not?

something happened to the epizy.com domain host and the database on cpanel that caused it to be inaccessible to that domain, we just need to report it then wait for the fix

All the sites are down and databases have disappeared I hope we will get our databases back and they have backup. Waiting to hear any official announcement from Infinityfree. @Admin

Well, you are supposed to have your own backup

For Your Reference!!

1 Like

True and I do have but it’s not recent and not everyone has made backup. If we all lose our databases the time we’ve spent in setting it up will go in vain. And some of us have to start from scratch.

1 Like