Epizy.com & Database Server is down

Can I at least get access to the FTP server and DB files??

Command: USER epiz_28647349
Response: 331 User epiz_28647349 OK. Password required
Command: PASS ************
Response: 421 Home directory not available - aborting
Error: Could not connect to server

@JTarbuskovich

1. We understand this is an issue, iFastNet is working on a solution
  2. You should always have a backup. If a server fails, or there is an outage (like now) you may be wanting to access your files, but they may not be able to be accessed, or are lost forever.
  3. IF cannot/will not retrieve your files. It is your responsibility to always have a working backup.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Yes I have error on connecting database pls fix issue my website URL is Https://acuerdo.co.in

My website is down too: ip: 185.27.134.139 hsam.pellysoft.com.au
Can you please arrange to have it resolved.
Thanks

I forgot to display the error msg when I attempt to access my site that was working OK:
Unable to connect
Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at hsam.pellysoft.com.au.
The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to
access the Web.

db change but issue not fix pls pls suggest as it is very important site for my business

Hi
Seems my website is down as well
http://myboardgames.epizy.com/front.php

Is there a general problem here?

db change but issue not fix pls pls suggest as it is very important site for my business

Same problem for me, my epizy.com site is also down. Can event access with filemanager so manage it.

it now appears to be working… thanks if you did something :slight_smile:

Just to be clear: the issues described in this topic are solved. There are two new announcements about the ongoing issues (two IP addresses being down and some domains redirecting to suspendeddomain.org).

If you’re experiencing any other issues on your website, please describe them in a separate topic in the Hosting Support category.