Epizy.com no longer exists

NOTE: Your forum software permits only 2 URLs in a post. That means I cannot describe the problem. As a workaround, replace underscores (“_”) with a period (“.”). This is a defect in your forum software making it impossible to describe the problem.

Can no longer connect to my web site. ping and nslookup cannot find my subdomain (leehodsdon) nor the domain (epizy_com).

epizy_com is your domain given to my web site for a free account with you.
hostname = leehodsdon

Full web URL: leehodsdon_epizy_com

In a web browser, get a page saying “Cannot find that site”.

“nslookup leehodsdon_epizy_com” returns “can’t find leehodsdon_epizy_com: Non-existent domain”. Same for “nslookup epizy_com” (just the domain sans subdomain).

“ping leehodsdon_epizy_com” returns “could not find host”. Same for “ping epizy_com”.

The following PowerShell command:

powershell -command (new-object System.Net.WebClient).DownloadFile(‘http://leehodsdon_epizy_com/files/resume.doc’,‘C:\TEMP\resume.doc’)

reports “The remote name could not be resolved: ‘leehodsdon_epizy_com’”.

Web browser: Firefox v71.0 x64
nslookup, ping, and powershell (in Windows 10)

Did you retire the epizy_com domain?

I’m having same problem. My website is no longer resolving.

I checked on here and epizy.com doesn’t have any nameservers, so the subdomains on epizy.com don’t resolve (even the Control Panel’s address). I think we should wait for the Admin for more information.
EDIT: Admin has posted a post about that problem. Please read that:

1 Like

It’s sucks.I cannot login control panel.

Looks like epizy.com is back. I can connect to my .epizy.com web site again. Hope it doesn’t disappear again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.