Epizy.com unreachable in some places around the world

hallo admin
can you explain step by step how to change domain registrar from ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com to ns1.byet.org and ns2.byet.org ?

Finaly
Hope epizy can respawn

site:byet.org - Google Suche ← Click me

Due to this issue and http://ns1.epizy.com is down, will http://ns1.byet.org/ be temporary or permanent?

Congrats now can access again epizy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

The issue is fixed now.

If you already changed the nameservers to byet.org, you can leave them as they are now. It doesn’t really matter which one you use.

If you don’t trust the epizy.com domain name anymore, I fully understand. The epizy.com domain has been very stable for years, and I’m not sure if something like this could happen again.

1 Like

GOD damn it …that why my site are make me headache and i keep remove plugin … fix this this those … after use 9.99% of my brain capacity and still face the same problem … i took one step back and find out read alert post …best screwed up day ever

Hi do you have any idea why my site keep redirect to Turn cookies on or off - Computer - Google Account Help what does it mean

Yes, I do have an idea. Would you please submit a new topic so I can help you with that (hint: this issue is not related to DNS).

1 Like

it’s fixed!

:confused:

For the past two weeks, when accessing my website I have been getting a related links page (see attached picture). Is this related to the epizy.com issue?

Not here, it isn’t

It is occasional. Some users have reported it in the past 2 weeks and it happened to me today as well, for the first time.

wdym? mine is reachable :confused:

Mine has been unreachable since yesterday - even when epizy.com was supposed to be back up (possibly the registered nameserver fault screwed it up at godaddy), I changed the nameservers to ns1+2.byet.org about 2/3 hours ago, so still waiting.

I can access my website, but many of my pictures doesn’t show or doesn’t open at all. My Railway fans are angry about it. I hope they fix it fast !!!

a

how to solve this problem , pls ?

What Admin said, but edited:

i changed but still same problem.

After changing the nameservers, you need to wait at least 72 hours for it to be accessible from all the world.