Err_connection_refused

My website URL is: pttools.epizy.com

What I’m seeing is: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I’m using this software: my own CMS

Additional information: I use filezilla and notepad++
I use my own CMS. I work on my php file directly in the website. I first saw the message “ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED” on the file I am working (pttools.epizy.com/prom/). Then in the main page of my web site.

There are similar topics in the knowledge base but I could not suceed to solve my problem by using directions in knowledge base

I’m sorry to dive in to your post. I was just about to make a similar post. I too have a similar problem, I’ve been trying to access my website and it says REFUSED TO CONNECT - ERR_CONNECION_REFUSED. I can’t even have at least an access to my wordpress panel to continue editing my website so far.

Dear Thuthukani

I have experince the problem first time today. I have a subdomain for forum of the web site, this problem is not apear in subdomain.

When did you experienced the problem

The whole day today.

Same problems here, I guess. Have been reloading my website over and over again, and came to a point were I have no other options or explanations… ( jvr.epizy.com )

No clue…

Interestingly FTP and all other features are working properly

I’m so frustrated right now.

Is their a solution yet?

Finaly my site works properly

1 Like

Yeeeees thanks ptptpt for the update. ey it’s been a long day of constant refreshing of our sites.

1 Like

Thank you admin and the team.

1 Like

Yes
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you admin and team

There was an issue with some IP addresses. This issue has been fixed now and your website seems to be working from here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.