Err_connection_refused

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

http://insideunrealengine.epizy.com/

Error Message

This website is not accessible
The insideunrealengine.epizy.com page rejected the connection.
Test to:

Check the connection
Check the proxy and firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)
I can’t enter in my site, only in the Control Panel and File Manager. My account and site is enabled

Having the same problem. I don’t see any notices in the forum about a server outage or system problem. I have not received any emails about problems with the account or website. Everything seems to be working correctly when I login to the InfinityFree account. Using a free subdomain: rf.gd

Error message:
Unable to connect

An error occurred during a connection to XXXX.rf.gd.

• The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.*
  • If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.*
  • If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.*

Can connect to other sites (like this one), so I don’t believe it is a problem on my end.

Please advise.

Try clearing your cache and using a VPN to see if it works.

@Pablo_3435 Your site is fine for me.

@2bldst Can you please share a URL so we can check? Thanks.

3 Likes

It appears that there was a brief outage on the IP address hosting your site @Pablo_3435, but that appears to have been resolved already.

This might also have happened to you @2bldst, but knowing only the type of domain you’re using doesn’t give me any useful information to check. So always include a domain name with your question.

3 Likes

It was likely the same problem as it is now working correctly. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.