ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT | Error on my site

Hello, I’m sorry if you do not understand my English, I am Brazilian!
_
I wanted to know why my hosting is offline at all times …
I had a hosting in volume 5_4, and moved to another hosting for being offline all the time, but now the new hosting that is volume 14_1 is also leaving my websites offline.

I have 2 domains of the site, when I changed hosting the main was working and the other not, 1 hour later the main was offline and the other went online as the prints shows:

I need this site to stay online forever, it’s of game and I’m investing in the game to make a profit and I upgrade to premium the hosting, but if falling all the time is difficult.

I have another hosting that is volume 2_1 that fell only once and then never again …
I tried to create several until I reached volume 2_1 but I could not.

Help me!

Slow/offline websites on hosting volumes vol10_1 / vol10_2

@MrJunior said:
Slow/offline websites on hosting volumes vol10_1 / vol10_2

I already went there, and they had me create a topic about what happened …

You don’t have to create new one since there’s offical one where everyone can post their domain and volume, as far as I can see there’s much of volumes affected, your as well I guess.

The official topic was not entirely correct, the issue affects more than just the two volumes listed. I’ve updated it now with more accurate information.

I’m not entirely sure how much the hosting volumes play into things. My own observation was that the issue seems to concentrate on specific volumes, but I also know it’s all interconnected and you cannot really compare it with a server being down.

But please, please, please do not create additional topics about it. Yes, we know something is going wrong. Almost all topics in the last few days have been about timeout errors, Softaculous errors or email errors. I’m all for not hijacking topics, but when so many people report all the same symptoms, you can safely assume you don’t need to create another topic to get the message across.

@Admin said:
The official topic was not entirely correct, the issue affects more than just the two volumes listed. I’ve updated it now with more accurate information.

I’m not entirely sure how much the hosting volumes play into things. My own observation was that the issue seems to concentrate on specific volumes, but I also know it’s all interconnected and you cannot really compare it with a server being down.

But please, please, please do not create additional topics about it. Yes, we know something is going wrong. Almost all topics in the last few days have been about timeout errors, Softaculous errors or email errors. I’m all for not hijacking topics, but when so many people report all the same symptoms, you can safely assume you don’t need to create another topic to get the message across.

If I put the domain of my site with problems, in the hosting of what is in perfect condition (that of volume 2_1) gives problem in what is perfect? Or is everything okay?