Err_empty_response on epizy.com

Username (epiz_32901927)

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

Error Message

This page is not working at the moment

neverchrist.epizy.com did not send data.

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Um… I can’t get to this page

The connection has been reset.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Check your Internet connection

Check network cables, modem, and routers.

Allow Microsoft Edge to access the network in antivirus or firewall settings.

If you are already listed as a program with permission to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.

If you use a proxy server:

Check your proxy settings. You’ll need to ask your organization if the proxy server is working. If you don’t think you should be using a proxy server, go to > System Settings > Open your computer’s proxy settings

… I’ve performed all the procedures I could to solve, but the error persists. I think the problem is on the server, because here there is no more to do. I just installed Wordpress and I can not even install Elementor or any plugin whatso, without going to this screen.

Your site works, but there is no content on there. Please try clearing your cache.

6 Likes

Everything worked for me and I saw your WP page
before you deleted everything

1 Like

Hello!

I tried to clean cache, but it don’t resolved the problem. I also installed Firefox and tried in it, but the problem persists. Site is on, but when I try to install plugins, this is the same problem always. I also tried to install another version of wordpress, but the problem is still the same.

I guess maybe the upload is taking too long (and then the PHP process is killed because it takes too long)

Does it happen to you as soon as you log in as admin or just when installing/upload plugin ?

Try to manually install the plugin/theme through FTP

btw. this HOME button leads to /home/
but everything is white (but returns code - not error 500)

4 Likes

Hi
I also encounter a lot of this error since yesterday with different internet providers on my blog
netaccess.epizy.com
Deeply appreciate your kind helos on this in advance

Before posting, please check for any pinned topics or banner topics, any ongoing outages are marked there.

3 Likes