Err_empty_response

Username (epiz_32391049)

http://www.conexioncasayfinanzas.com/

Error Message

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
No data sent.

Other Information

The site was working fine last time i checked but now getting this empty response error. After refreshing once or twice it will attempt to load with very slow load times. Any ideas? I tested on both Chrome and Opera and getting the same result. Also getting a wp “database connection error” seemingly at random on occasion.

Just got a new error that i haven’t seen before.

This site/page has used all avaialble php / apache processes allowed on free hosting account.

Refreshing the page once the amount of apache / php processes are reduced will cause the site to work

We would recommend upgrading your hosting account at IFastNet Premium hosting accounts , premium hosting accounts have MUCH higher resources dedicated to them.

This is basically a two page site with very little if any traffic right now. I’m not sure how it would be possible to have used up all available resources.Any way to confirm this?

4 Likes

I appreciate the info. I don’t have any analytics running to be able to track how many active users but i would guess very few if any right now besides myself. The site isn’t really live yet. It’s a basic wordpress site running the Qi theme.

This is what i see for resource usage. Doesn’t appear to be much of anything.

The “has used all available processes” error is related to the Entry Process Failures. However, there are a few things to consider:

• The daily usage graphs are aggregated by day. If you hit the limit now, you may not see anything in the graphs because the graphs haven’t been updated yet.
  • The “has used all available processes” error is just saying you hit the limit right now. It may not result in a high total Entry Process Failures count if it’s just a once off, short lived issue.
4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.