ERR NAME NOT RESOLVED

Hello,

I have set up my domain as an addon domain, it was working before now, it suddenly stopped working giving me an error:

“This site can’t be reached
www.cassandrasecurity.com’s server DNS address could not be found.
Search Google for cassandrasecurity
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED”

I later deleted it and readded again, it started working for few hours, and now it has stopped. I have added the name servers on my hosting site from ns1 to ns5. Yet not working.

I have followed other procedures like clearing caches and changing my network to use google dns 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 but not still working.

Tested on other machines and mobile devices with different browsers, not working.

Please help.

Domain name: cassandrasecurity.com
Hosting is: Namesilo

Thank you.

I checked the nameservers for cassandrasecurity.com, but judging by the DNS results I see it looks like the domain name is not registered at all. You may wish to contact NameSilo about this, because this seems to be an issue on their end.

Thank you.

But from whois record here whois.phurix.co.uk/cassandrasecurity.com

It shows all DNS name servers NS1.BYET.ORG to NS5.BYET.ORG.

It also shows the name is registered by trying to register the domain again from other registrars.

Though I don’t know what you mean by “judging by the DNS results”?

I have also contacted them and they said everything is okay from their own end too.

Thank you once again.

@DeeOne said:
Thank you.

But from whois record here whois.phurix.co.uk/cassandrasecurity.com

It shows all DNS name servers NS1.BYET.ORG to NS5.BYET.ORG.

It also shows the name is registered by trying to register the domain again from other registrars.

Though I don’t know what you mean by “judging by the DNS results”?

I have also contacted them and they said everything is okay from their own end too.

Thank you once again.

With some special commands, you can actually see what all nameservers know about your domain name. I checked those DNS results and it looks like your domain name is not actually fully created. The WHOIS database shows the domain is created, but the domain doesn’t go anywhere.

For example, if you use a DNS lookup tool like DNSWatch you’ll see something like this:

Nameserver i.gtld-servers.net. reports: No such host cassandrasecurity.com

gtld-servers.net is from the main nameservers of the .com extension, and it says that the domain name cassandrasecurity.com does not exist. This error means the .com extension does not know your domain exists, meaning the domain is never redirected to the InfinityFree namesevers.

This is definitely a problem with either NameSilo or their suppliers.

Thank you.

I have contacted my registrar again and the issue was resolved.

Thank you for your help.