Err_name_resolution_failed

intento agregar un sitioweb con un dominio .com hace dias funcionaba sin ingresaba desde un www.dominio.com ahora siempre me aparece ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED no se que hacer para solucionar este problema

https://infinityfree.net/support/add-your-own-domain/

please tell us your domain name !

2 Likes

cineholywood.com

You will now need to add the domain from the “Addon Domains” section of the Control Panel if you have an existing hosting account here in InfinityFree, or create a new account with as custom domain the domain you posted, and upload your website files on either the main htdocs folder or yourdomain/htdocs with an FTP client, where yourdomain can be replaced with your domain.

3 Likes

Acabo de hacer esto, me funciona, pero solo entra al dominio si ingreso directamente por www sin escribirlo no funciona

Please speak in English! Here’s the translation:

I checked with non-www and it works; if it doesn’t for you try to clear your browser cache and flush your DNS cache, and if it still doesn’t work for you configure a faster DNS resolver like 1.1.1.1 or OpenDNS on your device.

2 Likes

Si amigo lo siento ya me habia funcionado, si no que no lo comunique :v muchas gracias por tu solucion creo que el problema es cuando se deja de apuntar el dominio a los nameservers de if lo hago para instalar el certificado y creo que ese es el problema pero add como dominio adicional me funciono bien de una!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.