ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS phpmyadmin

My website URL is: http://dev-test-wp.epizy.com/

What I’m seeing is:

I’m using this software:

Additional information: Hello, I have ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS error when trying to access phpmyadmin, database epiz_24128156_wp_czk. I see a lot of questions here with the same issue, but as I understand from answers I can’t fix it on my own.

See this article for more informations.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for response, I tried all options offered in the article. Clearing cache, cookies, opening private mode, changing password, signing from different computer, but I see the same error :frowning:

Then you would wait for the Admin to try to fix the database permissions. After that please clear cookies and cache and you will login to the database via phpMyAdmin.

1 Like

okay, thanks, hope I’ll have access soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s strange, because I can access your phpMyAdmin without any problems. So the database permissions are fine.

1 Like

Dear Admin, thank you for the response, yes yesterday evening I finally could manage to access phpmyadmin, but after I had database connection error in my WordPress site, now I checked, that was because of my wp-config file, everything is fine with site too, thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.