Error 1016 help with SSL issue

Username epiz_31484137 or https://asghub.ga

about the error of my website. its not showing the whole design was messed up not loading any parts of images, and also the ssl is active but it shows that its not secure. how can i fix this?

Error 1016

Ray ID: 6fc0cdc1da1c8b77 • 2022-04-15 01:10:49 UTC

Origin DNS error

What happened?

You’ve requested a page on a website (asghub.ga) that is on the Cloudflare network. Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (asghub.ga).

What can I do?

If you are a visitor of this website:
Please try again in a few minutes.

If you are the owner of this website:
Check your DNS settings. If you are using a CNAME origin record, make sure it is valid and resolvable. Additional troubleshooting information here.

(please share the FULL error message you see)

Other Information

how can I fix this? DNS from freenom to cloudflare is good. but the problem is the hosting. it shows active for ssl but still unable to view my whole website and having this not secure error even i have ssl cert

Welcome!

Can you…
Share the website IP from the client area
Screenshot your Cloudflare DNS settings

Thanks!

1 Like

this is the client
Main Domain: mdd0v8i9.epizy.com
Website IP:185.27.134.223|

This is what I see

See this

Make sure to follow this guide, you are not doing that right now

3 Likes

I just deleted the domain. I decided to create a new one from scratch. can you help me with this? do you have discord so I can chat with you?

We can help you, but we don’t have an official Discord. The forum is the only official support channel.

Looking at the screenshot of your DNS settings, it’s pretty clear to me what the issue is: your base domain asghub.ga is pointing with a CNAME record to target.asghub.ga, but no DNS record exists for target.asghub.ga. To fix it, I would suggest to remove the CNAME record for the base domain and instead create an A record pointing to your website IP.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.