Error 403

I already uploaded the page, some functions are working. However, I am getting the error 403, already tried changing the FTP permission to 644 html files and 755 for folder. I also read the forum and tried the steps and still getting the same error. Please help, thanks!

Hello. As per the topic template, please provide a domain name. Also, please open the /htdocs folder, and screenshot it.
Thanks.

Welcome to the community @epiz_27672461! First, mark it as Hosting Support. Second, Please do what @Greenreader9 said, thanks!

2 Likes

This was posted in Informal which has a different topic template. Specifically one which clearly says to not post support requests here though.

But yeah, nobody can help you if “the page” returns a 403 error and you won’t provide a URL to that page.

1 Like

Hi, sorry if I missed the template part.

See details below:

GRLLIS e-Learning System (infinityfreeapp.com)

Btw, I am getting this error message while attempting to attach the screenshots.

Sorry, new users can only put one embedded media item in a post.

Same here. Yesterday (June 21) there was a 404 error, today a 403 error.
Ftp is also inaccessible returning a [421 Home directory not available] error, and my cron jobs have gone missing.
This is not an .htaccess error, since my site was working fine for weeks since the last htaccess change. This is obviously some sort of server-wide thing, possibly due to some settings change or software update.
Could someone from InfinityFree post an announcement on what is going on please?
Thank you.

2 Likes

Having the same problem with my website. Also, I am unable to access my Online File Manager as well as FTP account which says “Incorrect directory…too many login attempts.”

What is going on? Did InfinityFree delete my website? I saw many threads posting about this problem.

yes i am also facing this issue…403 access denied!!!

Anyone can help?

This should be hosting issue. Wait for Admin

2 Likes

The server responses seem to be oscillating between 403 and 404 errors.
FTP always returns a [421 Home directory not available] error.
This is definitely an iFastNet issue. It is very strange that noone seems to be able to find out what is going on and inform us about it…

Same issue here 403 and 404 errors, ftp inaccessible, any news from Admin about this massive issues?

Hey there, can you please provide a username and password? Also, can you share what page the error is on?
Thanks

I’ve been waiting all day for my website to be live again and still it’s not. Where is the admin?

First it was 403 error and now it’s 404

Please read the pinned topic.

3 Likes