Error 500

hello … how can i find my script on c panel ?? because i have error 500 in my site . I have the correction code, but I do not know how to get the script ?? thanks

The script is exactly where you uploaded or installed it. Did you check a file manager?

in your page ( HTTP ERROR 500 ) your suggestion was (add the following code to the start of your script:) and the code is ( ``` ini_set(‘display_errors’, 1); ini_set(‘display_startup_errors’, 1); error_reporting(E_ALL); The problem is I do not know how to get to my script ? I do not know where it is? I tried with htaccess in file manager but the problem was not solved… thanks

go to client area
pick your acc
use monstaFTP

take it to the right destination (htdocs or your domain/htdocs/ )
right click on desired script> edit>

then visit that location/script with your browser (clean cache CTRL + F5 also hit refresh)

The script is where you installed it! We provide the space to host your website code, so you can upload your website code to it.

If you want more specific information, it would help a lot if you could tell a bit about the script you chose to install on your hosting account for your website, and how and where you set it up. Nobody here can tell you that based on the information you provided, because you get full freedom in controlling where you script is.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.