Error 500

I deleted my domain name from cPanel due to Error 500
how to create and link same domain name to the hosting i was used for that Domain Name

This

1 Like

will my old Domain name auto-part.rf.gd reactivated in 76 hours

Working

You can install WordPress now

i am already have installed wordpress
i was working good
due to error 500 i deleted my domain name in last week
i just want to link my same wordpress panel to my same Domain
please guide me

You did not.

If you have backup, you can try this

It looks like your website is now working, but empty. You can now install Wordpress on the new account if you would like. If you are having trouble on your side, you can try clearing your cache.

Also, you don’t have to delete the domain due to a 500 error, you only have to delete the files.

A 500 error is caused by your website code crashing. In almost all cases, removing the domain name and then adding it again is not going to change anything.

If you now restore a backup from the previous installation of the account, you’ll almost certainly get the 500 error again. And if you don’t, it’s very likely because you changed something during the backup and restore procedure, which you could have done without removing the domain name.

We have some useful articles about how to deal with 500 errors (and many other issues). Please check those first before posting so you don’t have to waste your time on things that don’t work:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.