Error 521- Web server is down

@Admin, I am hosting my website on infinityfree and I have also activated Cloudflare, but now when I request to access my website https://betterfitness.ga - it’s showing a 521 error - “Web server is down”.
please assist.

Some things you can try:

1. Clearing your Cloudflare cache. This can help your site a lot of times.
  2. Try disabling your Cloudflare and see if that works. Then clear the cache and re-enable.

I am no expert, but try these first. :slight_smile:

The website was working fine before?

now I’m getting error 520 - Web server is returning an unknown error.
Ray ID: 47f71e347c016397

@Bloger said:
now I’m getting error 520 - Web server is returning an unknown error.
Ray ID: 47f71e347c016397

I see Bad Gateway on my side. It might be something to do with the servers then. @Admin

Website working fine for me now.

@MrJunior said:
Website working fine for me now.

Same here.

again, getting an error 502&501…

Error 502 - Bad gateway - Ray ID: 47fcd1645a9c6361
please assist

@Admin, I’m still getting error 502- Bad gateway. please assist.
I’ve cleared cloudflare cache but it didn’t help.

Try to stop using Cloudflare at all, might help.

It looks like the IP address your website on is down. Usually, this is caused by a DDoS or another external factor. Fortunately, iFastNet has good monitoring so they can easily detect issues and address them immediately, and I’m sure they are doing their best to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

I have the same error, but for a few hours. Previously it came back, but for 5 minutes Cloudflare only displays the error 521 or 502.
I hope IFast can fix the problem as quickly as possible.
And when it goes, it goes very slowly

Try to stop using Cloudflare at all, might help.> - tried and it didn’t help. still getting 502. can you guys try please? maybe it’s my browser…https://betterfitness.ga/
thanks

@Bloger said:

Try to stop using Cloudflare at all, might help.> - tried and it didn’t help. still getting 502. can you guys try please? maybe it’s my browser…https://betterfitness.ga/
thanks

Did you see the admin’s answer?

Here:

@Admin said:
It looks like the IP address your website on is down. Usually, this is caused by a DDoS or another external factor. Fortunately, iFastNet has good monitoring so they can easily detect issues and address them immediately, and I’m sure they are doing their best to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

still “502 Bad Gateway” - guys please help!!! what are my options here? - it took me weeks to customize this website.

Moving website to other account might help, nothing else to do

@MrJunior said:
Moving website to other account might help, nothing else to do

how do I do that? I don’t have access to my website :slight_smile:

• Create new account
  • Backup your website (tutorial in Knowledge Base)
  • Add the same domain to new account
  • Restore website from the backup

@MrJunior said:

• Create new account
  • Backup your website (tutorial in Knowledge Base)
  • Add the same domain to new account
  • Restore website from the backup