Error 521

I am getting error 521 on my website mrgeek.tech. Can anyone help me out on this

same my web http://arabflix.ml

I don’t really find any solution for this issue. even my website www.praarambh.in has the same issue . (error 521). the only thing i can figure out is that the problem is with the hosting provider. else i have tried everything to fix this. i am sorry @Admin but couldn’d stop myself to say this…

This topic was created because of a major system issue which happened some time ago. You can find more information about that issue here: FTP server down, many websites are unreachable

So I’m pretty sure the issue isn’t the exact same, because the previous outage has been resolved long ago already.

The issue is that the IP address your website is on is currently being targeted for a DDoS attack. Because of that, the IP address had to be disabled to prevent damage to the system as a whole. The issue is being monitored, and the IP address will be re-enabled as soon as the attack has subsided.

Note that this does not mean your website specifically is the target of the DDoS attack. We host a lot of different websites on specific IP addresses, so it’s likely that another website was the target instead, and this is just collateral damage.