Error 522 on website with cloudflare

Hello, my username is epiz_29328120 and the website URL is stepsfordancing.com.

I have published my website and it has been working for a while, but just today, without any changes to the website, I get this when I access the website:

Also, when I try to access my file manager, I get “could not read line form socket” error even though all information is correct.

Please let me know how I can resolve this issue. Thank you!

I have recently received a notification that

Multiple website IPs down - FTP and File Manager not working
     Since August 11 around 13:50 UTC, the following website IPs went down:
    If your website is on one of these IP addresses, you will experience this following:

Website return some kind of “Connection Timed Out” error
    FTP access is not working, FileZilla shows “Connection timed out”
    File Manager is not logging in / returning “Could not read lien from socket” error
    iFastNet has been notified about this and the IP addresses will be back online as soon as possible.

Some of you may have noticed that more outages are happening recently, especially on some of the IP address listed above.

That is because these issues are caused by capacity and load balancing issues on the platform. iFastNet is well aware of this and additional capacity will be brought online soon.

Unfortunately, until then, if you are on any of these IPs, you may experience more outages like this in the coming time. Know that we are on top of this and are doing our best to get this resolved once and for all.

How do I check if my website is on this IP or not?

Look in client area for the IP

2 Likes

Thank you for your prompt response!

For others who need help, visit Websites down (Connection Timed Out / 502 Bad Gateway) - FTP and File Manager not working.

You can find the IP address of your hosting account in the client area. In the Account Details card is a field called Website IP.
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.