Error 522 Ray ID: 50223b721b1cc79d • 2019-08-06 16:02:26 UTC Connection timed out

please i am having this error message Error 522 Ray ID: 50223b721b1cc79d • 2019-08-06 16:02:26 UTC

Connection timed out

please need help

For me it now works and reports a 503 Service Unavailable error from a maintenance mode plugin. For you it may be a DNS propagation issue, so you may try to wait 24 hours to see if the changes are applied, or refresh the page.

it was working perfectly and i was uploading something in my wp-admin all of a sodden what i get is that error massage and my upload have pause

Can you try uploading that “something” on htdocs/wp-content/plugins (if that is a plugin) or wp-content/themes (if that is a theme), and then remove the .maintenance file from the htdocs folder and reboot the router to get a new IP?

please how do i reboot the router to get new ip?

Press the On/Off button on your router two times, the second time after a second or so. On my TIM Fiber modem, it’s located next to the power socket, but the position of it depends on the type of router.

what i was actually importing is a content of a website i build on a local server (wamp local server)
i was importing it with this all in one wp plugins

Migration plugins cannot be used to import WP content on free hosting. Here are the proper instructions to do it.