Error 524: A timeout occured

What about having or installing a https free ssl certificate from infinityfree client area instead of using cloudflare which can cause a timeout occured?

1 Like

Https free SSL from infinityfree was self signed certificate which was causing problems…so i used cloudflare

now, I’m getting ERROR 522 : connection timed out

What causes you a problem if you use infinityfree let’s encrypt certificate?

There is also a CA certificate from Let’s Encrypt that InfinityFree provides.

https://app.infinityfree.net/acmeDomains

The IP address your website is on is currently down. I’m trying to get more information, and will put it in this topic:

1 Like

hope this will be fixed as sson as possible…I’m trying to fix it since today morning…many of my visitors are having problem

Another problem coming, my website nkroy.com.np is redirecting to suspendeddomain.org, but my account is showing active.
I am using cloudflare nameservers and cloudflare SSL on my site. As there was system issues and my website was down, I was waiting for the problem to be solved but now this happens.

Did you just remove the domain on infinityfree control panel and did you just also remove or pause your site on cloudflare?

1 Like

I just removed my domain from addon domain in c-panel …
Do i need to add my domain to addon domain in c-panel?
If I’m going to add it on addon domain, i need to change my nameservers in my domain registrar

Yes, of course. You will need to add or change your nameservers again to infinityfree nameservers (ns1.epizy.com & ns2.epizy.com)

Also make sure that you have also pause or remove your site/domain on cloudflare.

1 Like

I have changed the nameservers and paused my site on cloudflare.
Hope this works and my website willbe live soon

My dns nameservers have been modified and active on my domain registrar but still I’m unable to add my domain to addon domain

Then you’ll have to wait more hours at least 24-72 hours.

can i resume cloudflare on my site right now or i need to wait until my domain is added on addon domain?

You need to wait for it.

1 Like

Thank you !!
I’ll be updating and thankful to you all if my website goes online soon

1 Like

Make sure that you have change the nameservers into ns1.epizy.com & ns2.epizy.com. Wait for an hour or a day. And add it as an addon domain. DO NOT ENABLE CLOUDFLARE.

I have added my domain on addon domain but still my website is not live. It’s something like this

It’s showing active on domain registrar. and i have also successfully added my domain as addon domain but the website is still not live. it shows something like this.