Error 524: A timeout occured

My dns nameservers have been modified and active on my domain registrar but still I’m unable to add my domain to addon domain

Then you’ll have to wait more hours at least 24-72 hours.

can i resume cloudflare on my site right now or i need to wait until my domain is added on addon domain?

You need to wait for it.

1 Like

Thank you !!
I’ll be updating and thankful to you all if my website goes online soon

1 Like

Make sure that you have change the nameservers into ns1.epizy.com & ns2.epizy.com. Wait for an hour or a day. And add it as an addon domain. DO NOT ENABLE CLOUDFLARE.

I have added my domain on addon domain but still my website is not live. It’s something like this

It’s showing active on domain registrar. and i have also successfully added my domain as addon domain but the website is still not live. it shows something like this.

You will need to add an index.html inside the htdocs.

Must be your own index.html or website files.

Now I have two htdocs folder showing in FTP. One as seen in the attached iimage and another inside nkroy.com.np folder

Add it inside nkroy.com.mp > htdocs

1 Like

can i use my files from htdocs folder which was initially present?

If you already have a files for your website, then move it to nkroy.com.mp > htdocs.

Please use Filezilla an FTP Client, when transferring or moving.

Thank you all, my website is live now.
Can i Resume cloudflare on my site now?

Hmm, not yet.

Please enable/resume it by tomorrow.

Also change again your nameservers to cloudflare nameservers if you will resume it again.

sure, thank you for your help

If you want to get a FREE SSL HTTPS CERTIFICATE without using cloudflare (which maybe will give you an error)

Remember to mark this topic as solved!

2 Likes

sure

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.