Error 9385928349285635786 on cloudflare cdn

I have an account for Cloudflare signed up with the same email address and I think that is the problem.

Soā€¦ whatā€™s the issue? Can you please provide the following:

• On which domain are you trying to use Cloudflare?
  • How exactly are you trying to do that?
  • On which page/step do you get an error?
  • Can you please share the full error message?

quartzwarrior.ga
By clicking on the Cloudflare button in the control panel
When I click ā€˜Click to enableā€™ after going into the Cloudflare section.
CLOUDFLARE ERROR : Sorry there was a problem activating cloudflare for this domain or the email address HIDDEN BY MOD, this is normally caused by the email address or domain name already existing on the cloudflare system.

And I do have an account with that email on Cloudlflare

Well, then the explanation seems quite obvious. Using an email that already exists breaks the integration, and you are using an email that already exists.

You can work around this by either changing the contact email address of your hosting account (using the ā€œUpdate Contact Emailā€ section in the control panel), or by changing the email address of your Cloudflare account.

Alternatively, you can just use the domain on Cloudflare yourself instead of using our Cloudflare integration. You can just add the domain to Cloudflare, add the required DNS records there (Cloudflare usually does a good job of picking them up automatically) and move your domain to their nameservers.

1 Like

Ok ty

Also, how do I make it so I can do a https://quartzwarrior.ga/about ?

Iā€™m sorry, but what do you mean by that?

Itā€™s your website, you can create almost any page on any URL you want.

3 Likes

Hello, in your cloudflare panel go to ssl and tls part then click to flexible

Like how do I get the /about part?

Oh, so if I do Full, it would not work?

full will work if you have an SSL certificate

I suggest you use flexible

I dun see the about link, you have to create yourself.

Generally speaking, you can create a directory with the name about and put a file index.php or index.html into it. Alternatively, you can do stuff with .htaccess rules to send that URL to a script or page of your choice.

It depends on how you are building your website and which technologies you are using for it.

A hosting account is a blank canvas which is entirely up to you to paint the way you want to. We donā€™t control how you create pages.

Get a bad website builder if you want to be restricted in how to make pages.

Yea I figured it outā€¦ but its https://quartzwarrior.ga/shortcuts.html and I want to remove the .html part but donā€™t know how.

lmao ok wix sucks html beast so this is great here ty

Ok I do have an SSL certificate and it is working fine now.

Okā€¦ uh why tho?

Hi

Best to read everything here (and then choose the code that meets all your requirements)

3 Likes