Error / An error occurred while communicating with the server

Lms-ajt.cf

Hi all,
I encounter an error “error / An error occurred while communicating with the server” when I try to access my moodle installer platform on the following link: www.lms-ajt.cf, I don’t know how I’m doing rectify this error despite the platform yesterday working fine without problem in such a way, if someone can help me thank you in advance for your kindness.

Error Message

error / An error occurred while communicating with the server

Other Information

My platform install under the free infinityfree hosting.

I am sorry Moodle can’t(doesn’t) work on free hosting.

Reason= Moodle installation - #2 by Oxy

Credits=@Oxydac

2 Likes

But I make the installation of moodle more than 10 days ago and it work normally he work yesterday afternoon without any problems, this problem begin two hours after that yesterday

AFAIK It will not work…

I am confused.{How did you install it?}

From softaculous and i add the courses also

Hmm,Can you give us the error logs?

There is no error found, I open the .htaccess from file manager : this what I found
php_value display_errors On
php_value mbstring.http_input auto
php_value date.timezone Africa/Casablanca

Admin can you please help me with my problem, When I install moodle work normally more than 10 days but in the night of 07 octobre give me that error : “error / An error occurred while communicating with the server” I don’t know what is the problem, this is the link of my moodle platform “www.lms-ajt.cf” I have a free hosting of infinityfree, I don’t think so the inodes used the problem : 100% (31936 of 30019)

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.