Error ! Could not read line from socket

Hello sir,
I am unable to go into my file manager as it says that Error! Could not read line from socket. I want to know that what is wrong with that , why I am not able to login even if i add the correct password.

1 Like

Use filezilla?

I tried using filezilla but it is also saying the same . Filezilla is also not able to establish connection.

Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity
Error: Could not connect to server

Filezilla is saying this

That’s possibly just the aggressive closing of connections on the FTP server, try re-connecting to the server. Saw that in another thread just now.

But getting the same “Could not read line from socket” error since this morning.

1 Like

I’m getting the same issue :frowning:

Like I said, use filezilla. FTP is working. Just dun use the file manager…

1 Like

Hi, I have the same problem with the access to file manager, I hope it resolves soon

me too … can’t login to File Manager.

I gett the same issue since 1 hour before… and try to find the answer about it… hv nice da

File manager has just started working for me again.

1 Like

Hi everyone! (@truecart @bl-modder @susanbui @injfsipnodionwekn @BreyKnight @Arimasko)

There was a server error earlier, and your sites and FTP should start working now! If they don’t, try reading your cache.
Thanks!

Also, FileZilla is much better than the online file manager.

1 Like

Hey…
Very great service. HAve a good day @Greenreader9. Thanks I have now goten my file manager again and my files was uploaded.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.