"Error establishing a database connection" (NOTHING HELPS)

Thanks but I’ve already put a lot of time into learning elementor. I was actually planning on having a “forum” type place where people can post comments and stuff. Not sure how to do that though.

BTW to your above one, are you sure you updated wp-config.php with the correct DATABASE, USER, AND PASSWORD (you created from freesqldatabase). If that still doesn’t help, you can try remotemysql.com, the only difference is that you would need to do a survey but in return you get 100MB or database storage.

Also did you import your database contents from the old one in infinityfree (by clicking export and going to your new one and import).

Yes, I’ve double, triple, quadrouple, etc checked that it’s the exact information from my account. I haven’t moved my database yet.

There are some database errors as you know, so if you don’t want to change or move anything you will just need to wait for a fix.

If you haven’t moved the contents then it won’t work. You would need to do that now. Also check softaculous by clicking on the pencil icon and changing the database name, user, and password to the correct one.

awh man.

Then try using remotemysql.com since it probably means that it exceeds 5 MB. The only difference is that you would need to do a survey before creating one.

Just tried that and it gave the same error. :confused:

Oh, then I’m sorry but I couldn’t find anything else. I guess we should just pray that MOFH’s database servers going to be up soon.

Hopefully. Thanks for your help man. Appreciate it.

@justinexclaim @robertz
I did this for my wordpress site.
Should try db4free.net as I just recently moved my database there due to the issues going on.
Export your db to sql and instead of using import, copy the sql and run it in the sql query window in db4free.net.
Update your db configurations accordingly and should work fine.

Do you mean Softaculous Apps Installer? If not, where can I find this info. I’ve only been checking my account for https://rickrolls.xyz on InfinityFree. At the bottom of the site it gives info.

Click on the pencil icon on your wordpress installation. Then you can edit database details.

File Manager → htdocs folder ->wp-config.php file

I signed up for and created a database using db4free.net. I can’t find an area to login with PMA and I can’t even see the DB on the website.

Go to: phpMyAdmin and use your database user (not name) and password to login

I can’t find my login information. It’s not in the initial email I got and I can’t find it anywhere on the website

What did you enter for your database user and password when signing up.

Don’t tell us just think.