Error establishing a database connection

Hi Admin,

Everything was working perfectly. But all of a sudden the page displayed the following error page.,

"
Error establishing a database connection

This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can’t contact the database server at sql306.byetcluster.com. This could mean your host’s database server is down.

Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
Are you sure that the database server is running?"

I have searched thoroughly the forum and wordpress support center but didn’t find any information to handle issue.

May i request you to kindly check the issue as neither the website is working nor i am able to login into wordpress admin panel.

The link is : bidemo.epizy.com

4 Likes

Yep,
let’s hope for fast solution.

2 Likes

Same problem, occurred today (probably a few hours ago), it says "error establishing a database connection. Under CPanel–> MySQL Databases, my datebase is missing. Website’s all page are showing same “error establishing a database connection”, nor am I able to login from wp-admin. I am also unable to login at PhpMySQL.

Also, Under CPanel → Statistics, neither number of database is 0 nor 1, it is just missing.

"Add-on Domains: 1 / Unlimited

Parked Domains: 0 / Unlimited

MySQL Databases: / Unlimited"

My Website : https://gardenpublicschool.in
FTP username: epiz_23346564
MySQL hostname: sql106.epizy.com
MySQL username: epiz_23346564
Hosting Volume : vol14_6

Copied from wp-admin page :

"Error establishing a database connection

This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can’t contact the database server at sql106.byetcluster.com . This could mean your host’s database server is down.

• Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
  • Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
  • Are you sure that the database server is running?

If you’re unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress Support Forums"

1 Like

Same error.

That means the issue is system generated. Now let’s see whether “Admin” takes it seriously or ask us to do a treasure hunt in the numerous threads spreaded in forum.

I have seen the several responses like that. " Take it or Leave it… don’t have any other choice for users"

3 Likes

Same error i have on my website and not only wp-admin.

That’s write my homepage (index.php) on have been!

Please solution find to in short time

1 Like

Infinity waiting for solution :smiley:

1 Like

yes :smile:

i am also facing this problem today, even i cant login into my admin panel. i am totally a new user @ infinityfree kindly help me

ne zaman düzelecek bu yav

did you find a solution???

That error message is quite common. As such, it’s described in this KB article: https://infinityfree.net/support/common-mysql-errors/

A post was split to a new topic: Error establishing a database connection

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.