Error establishing a database connection

from where i can get these accurate values??? so that i can change them manually.

Source #1: vPanel sidebar.
Source #2: Client Area

i have updated all the values but still error

https://pixelsandcode.ga/ visit this link if you also see the same error.

As I said,

okay

It happens the same to me too… My web has the same error: “Error establishing a database connection”. Are there more people affected??

1 Like

Many time I have also faced the same issue. Like I said,

I don’t know why softaculous sets the hostname to something with byetclsuter.host. I then manually change and wait for a few hours, then it works like ever.

It seems to me though. Many might have been affected in the past, but such recently.

This actually seams to be some sort of outage. Also, asking the same questions over and over is going to get everyone nowhere.

@Loyal1, can you please provide a URL?
Thanks

I have the same issue ,at the beginning, I thank that it was a problem of wordpress update. But its not the problem. i have do a small script php to see if the connection works same issue.
it’s only on one account that is touch and of course all the subdomain with wordpress too.the other account works properly. i think the problem come from database server. I will see tomorrow if it works.

1 Like

I believe there is quite a bit of people claiming to have the same error today including myself. All was working for days until today.
https://belacs.com

using wodpress default theme.

I tried to change the password of db using softtaculous setting installation section. I then got the following error:

Internal Server Error 500

No response from subprocess (cpanel (cpanel)): The subprocess reported error number 255 when it ended.

cpsrvd/11.56.0.14 Server at sv1.scriptinstall.rocks

Seems no changes went thru.

I continue to get Issue:

Error establishing a database connection

This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can’t contact the database server at sql208.byetcluster.com. This could mean your host’s database server is down.

• Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
  • Are you sure you have typed the correct hostname?
  • Are you sure the database server is running?

If you’re unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress Support Forums.

Mostly wordpress users will be drastically affected

I have the same problem, also all my database are gone

When reporting the error, saying “Me too!” is not helping anyone. Please provide a domain, or a epiz username.
Thanks

as you suggested give it some time its been more than a day. But issue is still there?

i just went to uninstall wordpress and i saw the host name is different to the one that i have changed in wp-config.php file.

It’s an ongoing issue. Patients is needed.