Error establishing a database connection

orbitindustrial.co

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

I tried to log into my site this morning and i received this error, upon looking, I noticed that in my control panel, there was no SQL database. I’d like to get some help from a staff member so I can resolve this. Im not sure if my database was deleted but I cannot connect to my site nor can I download anything from file manager, PLEASE HELP ME RESOLVE THIS

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

1 Like
connecting to server

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2002): Connection timed out in /home/vol1_5/epizy.com/epiz_24293273/htdocs/admin/includes/db.inc.php on line 8
Could not connect to server

my php database connection script doesn’t connect as well

There seems to some problem with the database server or an outage. Please have patience till it is back up and running!

1 Like

Do they publish these reports anywhere at all?

When many (in thousands) start complaining, the pinned billboard on the forum will see up.

same for belacs.com domain.

First Error:

This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can’t contact the database server at sql208.byetcluster.com. This could mean your host’s database server is down.

• Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
  • Are you sure you have typed the correct hostname?
  • Are you sure the database server is running?

If you’re unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress Support Forums.

===================================
I tried to change the database password via Softaculous installation setting… (I wasnt aware it was a global issue)
Got Error 500 -
Now I Am getting again error:

Yes, we are aware there is a database error. Please make sure you are posting your epiz number for better troubleshooting.
Thanks

epiz_29487212 is my username

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.