Error establishing a database connection

Username ( epiz_31108570)

Error Message

This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can’t contact the database server at sql103.byetcluster.com. This could mean your host’s database server is down.

• Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
  • Are you sure you have typed the correct hostname?
  • Are you sure the database server is running?

Other Information

I checked my wp_config files, and the username, password, name of database, and hostname all appear to be in order. I do not know what could be causing this issue.

1 Like

Welcome!

Can you please check to make sure the database can still be found in the control panel? If so, please share your URL.

Thanks

1 Like

How do I check to make sure the database can still be found in the control panel and do you mean the URL for the actual website itself?

The website is apilsa.org

Did you change your account password recently? Please recheck your credentials

1 Like

No. The password in the wp-config files matches the one in the wordpress app through the panel (Softaculous App Installer).

using phpmyadmin in control panel check and confirm your database files exits or not

2 Likes

Hi
I am getting an error on my website database connection failed kindly assist

Share Your site URL so that admin can check!

2 Likes

I checked your account and there are no databases to be found in the control panel. We had a system issue two week ago that caused some databases to be misplaced. Fortunately, you may be able to get them back:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.