Error Establishing database connection

Can’t get rid of this. Coming again and again. :cry:

One moment everything is okay, but I refresh the page and this shows up. It won’t go away for minutes!

Yes. And they are not resolving this issue saying it’s not from their end.

Some database issue is there, pls have patience.

@The_SloPro, please provide a epiz_xxxx username.
Thanks

epiz_29854100 is my username

1 Like

when i’m hosting a mysql database by myself, on my other pc it works just fine

Who says that were? I already repeatedly stated that I think this may be an issue on our end.

But just because that we know that the server may have an issue doesn’t mean we can just snap our fingers and it’s fixed. Some issues are hard to pin down and fix.

Also, for everyone else having similar issues:

Please do not just post here saying things like “same issue here”. Such messages provides no useful information (I can’t even check if it’s actually the same issue), let alone that it adds anything to the discussion.

1 Like

We have patience. But it is from some days. And after every second click it goes to error establishing a database connection.

Then please let us know how much it will take time. So till that we stop using WordPress. Because with this error it is hard to use developing website. We can’t refresh again and again.

No one knows that. This is free hosting with disadvantages and advantages. Error and curroption is common in that case

Thanks for letting us know. Error are common thing in free hosting. But you should resolve this. Errors can be fixed.

I am just sitting now Infront of my laptop refreshing my page of wordpress but still showing same database error.

Pls, see the pinned topic, you may be affected.

Yes, the pinned topic is about this issue. Please see that topic for updates.

Thanks for update. I will check today again. As you said Ifastnet have added some additional resource to server. If it still persists then will move my site to new hosting server as you said to do so.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.