ERROR: Gateway Timeout

My website URL is: candourbestcomputers.ga

What I’m seeing is: ERROR: Gateway Timeout
While trying to retrieve the URL http://candourbestcomputers.ga/:

• Connection timed out

Your cache administrator is webmaster.

I’m using this software: Mozila Firefox and Google Chrome

**Additional information:**This Started yesterday

The IP address your website is on has been taken down because of a DDoS attack. Our systems administrators are monitoring the issue and will reactivate the IP address as soon as the attack is over.

In the mean time, the only thing I can recommend to do is to wait, or you could move your website to a different account on a different IP address.

Ok. But for how long will I wait?
Thank you

You will have to wait until the attack is over. That could be hours, days or weeks. I hope it’s as short as possible, but we didn’t launch this attack and we don’t know when the attacker will quit.

Ok. It is really devastating to my business. Was expecting that maybe there will be a way out than waiting for weeks or a time we are not certain about. Are all the websites hosted by you affected by this attack?

No, only the websites on this specific website IP address are affected by the attack, all websites hosted on other IP addresses are fine. So only a small percentage of websites are affected by this issue (which is why we have disabled the IP address to begin with).

Ok. Thank you very much. My website is back and running fine. Thank you .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.