Error importing table from file

Hi,
I’m using wordpress. I have a local copy of my website.
When I try to import a table from the local site (after dropping the on-line versione), I get this error:

Warning in ./libraries/classes/Dbi/DbiMysqli.php#213
 mysqli_query(): Error reading result set's header

Backtrace

./libraries/classes/Dbi/DbiMysqli.php#213: mysqli_query(
string 'SELECT COUNT(*) FROM ( SELECT DISTINCT SUBSTRING_INDEX(SCHEMA_NAME, \'_\', 1) DB_first_level FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.SCHEMATA WHERE TRUE ) t ',
integer 0,
)
./libraries/classes/DatabaseInterface.php#319: PhpMyAdmin\Dbi\DbiMysqli->realQuery(
string 'SELECT COUNT(*) FROM ( SELECT DISTINCT SUBSTRING_INDEX(SCHEMA_NAME, \'_\', 1) DB_first_level FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.SCHEMATA WHERE TRUE ) t ',
integer 1,
)
./libraries/classes/DatabaseInterface.php#1621: PhpMyAdmin\DatabaseInterface->tryQuery(
integer 256,
integer 1,
boolean false,
)
./libraries/classes/Navigation/Nodes/Node.php#616: PhpMyAdmin\DatabaseInterface->fetchValue(string 'SELECT COUNT(*) FROM ( SELECT DISTINCT SUBSTRING_INDEX(SCHEMA_NAME, \'_\', 1) DB_first_level FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.SCHEMATA WHERE TRUE ) t ')
./libraries/classes/Navigation/NavigationTree.php#1466: PhpMyAdmin\Navigation\Nodes\Node->getPresence(
string 'databases',
string '',
)
./libraries/classes/Navigation/NavigationTree.php#859: PhpMyAdmin\Navigation\NavigationTree->_getPageSelector()
./libraries/classes/Navigation/Navigation.php#59: PhpMyAdmin\Navigation\NavigationTree->renderState()
./libraries/classes/Header.php#440: PhpMyAdmin\Navigation\Navigation->getDisplay()
./libraries/classes/Response.php#266: PhpMyAdmin\Header->getDisplay()
./libraries/classes/Response.php#279: PhpMyAdmin\Response->_getDisplay()
./libraries/classes/Response.php#438: PhpMyAdmin\Response->_htmlResponse()
PhpMyAdmin\Response->response()

Can you please clarify:

• Which account / website are you trying to import?
  • Are you using our phpMyAdmin installation or one you’ve set up yourself?
1 Like

Hi,
I use a local mirror to create all the posts I need, then I upload files with filezilla, export the tables I need (wp-posts and wp.term.relationships), and I try to import them in infinityfree database. I already did it several times last year.
I use epiz_23892341 account to epiz_23892341_recmide database.
And yes, I use phpMyAdmin tool you provide in control panel.

Hi, do you have any news?
It’s urgent, please.
Thanks

Not really. The error you’ve seen should only be a once off error. Do you still experience the problem now?

The error is usually a result of the database connection dropping, which could be a connection limit, query limit, time limit or other limit on the database connection. A phpMyAdmin dump should not trigger this, so it’s quite hard to say anything specific about this.

1 Like

I understand. Unfortunately this problem is still there. I also noticed in this account and another I have (with infinityfree, of course), i can’t export tables for a time-out error. May they be related?

Hi, any news. I still have problems importing and exporting tables with phpmyadmin, getting an ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

No, no news. I’ve not been able to reproduce this issue myself. And I’ve not heard any reports from anyone else about similar issues. So I don’t know what the issue is.

So, do you think that with a new account and a migration to it, I could do a work around?

It’s worth a shot! If it is an issue with your database or the server the database is on, then moving the site to a different account should work around this issue.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.