Error install plugins on wordpress

hello im facing this problem when i try to install plugins >>Installing Plugin: UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin 1.16.15
Downloading installation package from https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/updraftplus.1.16.15.zip…

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Sometimes it is required to install plugins via FTP.
And some backups via apposite plugins may fail; so please be sure to backup the database exporting it every day.

same problem when i upload and install plugin through ftp

Try to install plugins via FTP by following these instructions and making sure you’re using a FTP client, not WordPress itself.

and the other problem is show website load it takes like 8 to 10 sec to enter website first time

The time of loading your website for the first time is normal. Please remember that this is a shared hosting, and you share the server’s resources with other people.

ooh ok thank you

1 Like

there is a problem when i try to take a backup of my workpress website through Updraftplus

logs here >0000.001 (0) Opened log file at time: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 05:29:06 +0000 on htt - Pastebin.com

You can’t backup your website on free hosting via WordPress plugins, because of the file size limit of 10 MBs. You must upgrade to Premium Hosting to remove the limit.

any other way to take backup?

Export the SQL file from phpMyAdmin on the WordPress database to a folder for backups, uninstall and delete any data from UpDraftPlus, and download the wp-content folder on your computer on a folder for backups with a FTP client.

ok thank you sir

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.